International Dj & MUSIC Producer more than 10 years – Marga Sol, plays in Ibiza/Spain, Mexico, Dominicana, Caribbean Islands, Italy, Greece, Albania, Romania, Macedonia… She often plays in the best Clubs, Bars and also BIG open-air festivals (Love Dimension, Greatest Hits, Tommorowland Edition in Macedonia, Summer Beach Festivals, Green Beach Festivals ect.) in her country. Her has recognizable style mixing Deep, Nu Disco, Tech-House, Trible House Music and Techno on her life sets. Her well known Lounge, Chillout & Jazzy sets are mostly part of Beach Sunset Parties, Big Company’s Special Occasions and promotions, Lounge Bars…
She is also one of the EXCLUSIVE Djs for Radio BUDDHA BAR – Monte Carlo with her Dj Guest Sessions every month!
Marga’s work is fully supported by world known artists, Djs and Promoters like: Roger Sanchez (Release Yourself Shows), Tom Novy, Kaskade, DJ Ravin, Dj Nicholas, Dj Mario DreamersInc, Dj Papa (Buddha Bar Residents), DJ Nartak from Klassik Radio, DJ Luna (Ibiza Global Radio), Darko De Jan (Dubai, Armani Prive resident Dj), RADIO Cafedelmar.fm, NDKJ, Alex Kenji, DJ Gianni (King Kamehameha Beach Club Ibiza), Claude Challe, Jean-Marc Challe (Chall’O Music), DJ Andy Wilson (Global Radio Ibiza), Northcoast Caffe Lounge, Mohito Jazz Radio – LT Iceman (Los Angeles), DJ Pippi (Ibiza), Stephan Karkowsky (Radio 1 Late Night Lounge), Mason Rothert (Below Zero USA), Dj Ping (East Hotel Releases), Ralph Rosenbaum (Planet Radio), Joseph Alturas (Buddha Bar – Manila), DJ Sean (Buzzoutroom USA), DJ Victor Nebot (Ibiza), Christian Arndt und Mark Hartmann (Planet Radio), Marco Celoni (Radio Italia, Ibiza Global Radio), DJ Berkstroem (Ibiza), Groovecafe Aperitif (Dj Cristian Trouble), Guido Lounge Caffe, Dj Ibrahim, Dj Tim Angrave, Dj Mr-Mora, Dj Manuel -The Sound Of Prophet and many more!
Marga Sol’s Music counts over 250 compositions composed & produced and is presented and released by world known labels: Sony Music, Kontor Music, Universal Music, Buddha Bar (Gerorge V Music), Aluminium Music, Silver Angel Music, Chall’O Music, Big City Beats – Ibiza, Wormland, Karmaloft Music (Germany/Spain Ibiza), Tarifa Records, Chall’O Music, Ministry Of Sound, Cr2 Records, Hotfingers Records, Housesession, Toolroom, Avril Productions, Elements Of Life, Viva Natura, OV Records, SUKA Records, Tyranno Records, Drizzly Records, Wide Range Electic, Wax’n Soul, M-Sol Records, House of House, Lovely Mood Music, Luxury House, Recovery House Music, Ecstasy Records…on more than 1500 compilations and 11 albums already released.
– Mandala (Oriental Lounge Music 2017)
– What We Had (single release 2017)
– Colours (2016)
– Butterflies (2015)
– Heaven (Single & Rmxs) (2014)
– EARTH (2014)
– Love Sensation (2013)
– Awakening (2012)
– I Am Everywhere (2011)
– Nightchill (2009/2010)
– Beat Of The Old Bazar (2006/2007)
– “Vibrations” (Sponsored album by Skopska Pivara Promotional Project 2004)
– “Lounge Music with Marga vol.1″ and “Lounge Music with Marga vol.2″ – sponsored by Austrian Airlines Promotional project (2002/2003)
– Part of the project by Tom Novy – Timeless Music (2016)
– Austrian Airlines projects and 2 sponsored albums
– Mazda Zoom Zoom Commercial
– Samsung Galaxy S3 Multimedia
– “Mercedes”, “Audi”, “Volvo” commercials
– T-Mobile campaigns, DVD releases
– Nackliht Company commercial
– Skopska Pivara – sponsored album “Vibrations” (marketing campaign)
– Stopanska Banka – music background for marketing & promotional purposes
– Vip Operator music – corporate events
– Mini Cooper promotions and events
– EVN promotions and events
– Mario Barth shows – Sony Music’s famous comedian shows
– Music For the documentary movie “Wonderful Macedonia” 2014
– Soundtrack & sound-effects for the movie “It’s Cold Outside” (“It’s Cold Outside” won the AUDIENCE 1st AWARD at KRAF Film Festival 2015 in Serbia) directed by Ana Jakimska
– Deluxe Tv, Universal Tv shows
– Fashion shows & Luxury Fashion Companies shows (jewelry, clothes fashion, make up…)
– Museum short movies, Tv Documentaries music Background…
– Compiled world known lounge compilation “Bar Lounge Classics – Relax Edition” (SONY Music) (She and well known lounge artist Lazy Hammock mixed the double CD release of Sony’s successful ‘Bar Lounge Classics – Relax Edition’, which went straight to No.1 in the itunes charts)
– Breast cancer and aids campaigns
– Theater shows, tv & radio commercials
– Several appearings on music festivals with taken 1st, 2nd place and other music awards…
– MIDEM festival
She is founder and general manager of Label & Music Store M-Sol Records (from june 2013) with one important purpose – presenting her music and also other artists’s high class music, through creating projects (releases/compilations/albums ect.) made with such a big love and passion, and promoting them to the wide audience around the World. M-Sol Records releases: Lounge, Chill Out, Ambient, Jazz, House, Deep House and Chill House Music Style.
Marga Sol’s (alias Marga Sotirovska) music history starts from the very young age of 5, after she received, what she called “the greatest present in the world – The little Yamaha synthesizer”. At 13, she began taking private music lessons for piano. Marga soon discovered that her main interest was the technology of making music, so she started investing in her own music studio and in gathering as much knowledge as she could gather about composition, recording and production. She received a diploma in music production, mastering engineering and recording from “Enterprise”, one of the biggest music studios & schools in Macedonia. Over the next two years she became the assistant to Valentino Skenderovski – the owner of the “Enterprise” music school and studio. There she worked on different projects: composing, arranging, recording and mixing music for very famous singers, bands, also commercials and as well as music for television shows and commercials. Marga Sol now has her own studio, where everyday her music ideas and feelings create something that she calls “Marga Sol’s Music”! Her unique sound, her unique production, recognizable, but always variable..Anyhow, deeply sincere and emotional!
*TRADEMARK “Marga Sol” registered worldwide (from May 30, 2013).
Mark Literal(s): M MARGA SOL PRODUCER/DJ/VOCALIST